Monday, March 17, 2008

SDC Dj Set On Radio



Oxigenio Radio invite me to made a Dj set for a weekly program called "Last Night A Sj Saved My Life". With pleasure i accepted, because for me it's one of the best radios here in Portugal.
Like usual, i want to share it with all the people who keep passing by.

Here is the playlist:

01. Chic - I Want Your Love (Todd Terje Edit)
02. J. Jabre, Bibi & Mellow Dee - And You Dont Stop (SDC Disco Mix)
03. Earth Wind & Fire - Beijo + Giving My Love (BSMachine Remix)
04. Deodato - Keep It In The Family (Jellybean 12" Remix)
05. Roy Ayers - Can't U See Me
06. Best Friend Around - It's So Good To Know
07. Voyage - From East To West
08. Silvetti - Spring Rain
09. The Jones Girls - Nights Over Egypt




Social Disco Club Dj Set On Oxigenio Radio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shaddy said...

as always top notch!